Join our free discovery webinar
If you’re new to the Leadership Behaviours Profile or considering becoming accredited to use the Profile in your work, our 30-minute introductory webinar will tell you all you need to know.
During the webinar our experienced Master Trainers will give a brief overview of the origins of the Leadership Behaviours Model, which combines a number of contemporary leadership theories, as well as exploring:
- the 8 leadership factors within the Profile
- the significance of Emotional Intelligence, which lies at the core of the Leadership Behaviours approach
- the richness of the Profile content
- how you can incorporate this tool within your consultancy work
- how this tool complements the other Profiles available from TMSDI to provide a multi-faceted approach to leadership development
If you’ve got any questions at the end of the webinar our Master Trainers are on hand to answer them.
It’s easy to take part in the webinar, just click on the links below…
|18 May 2017 - 12:00 (UK)||Register Now|